Deposits and withdrawals at Spinero are easy. We have a wide range of payment methods available to serve players worldwide.
See below for payment methods accepted at Spinero.
- Jeton Cash
Please note that not all payment methods will be available to everyone. Due to licensing and legal regulations, some payment providers don’t offer their services to residents of some countries.
Available payment methods will load automatically in your Cashier once you have signed up and logged in.
If you have any questions about payment methods available in your country, you can contact live chat or email email@example.com. You don’t need to be a registered player to do this.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I MAKE A DEPOSIT AT SPINERO?
- Open the Cashier
- Choose which payment method you want to use
- Follow the prompts and enter the relevant details
- Confirm the amount and hit deposit
Your account balance will be instantly updated with your new funds. We never charge any fees for making deposits.
WHAT CURRENCIES DOES SPINERO SUPPORT?
We accept deposits and process withdrawals in the following currencies: euro (EUR), Canadian dollar (CAD), Norwegian krone (NOK), and New Zealand dollar (NZD).
HOW DO I MAKE A WITHDRAWAL?
- Find the withdrawal tab in the main hamburger menu when you are logged in
- Choose the withdrawal method and the withdrawal amount
- Confirm your withdrawal
- Enjoy your winnings!
Withdrawals must typically be made to the same method with which you made the original deposit. For example, if you used Visa to make a deposit, you must withdraw your funds to the same card.
If the payment method you used to make the deposit is no longer valid, please contact customer support before making a withdrawal.
HOW QUICKLY ARE WITHDRAWALS PROCESSED?
All withdrawals at Spinero are processed within 72 hours at the very latest, although many withdrawals are much faster. In some cases, they are instant.
Card payments and some bank methods typically take 1-3 working days to reach your account. We have no control over this.
If you have a verified account, you will benefit from quicker withdrawals. E-wallet withdrawals are often instant.
CAN I CANCEL WITHDRAWALS?
Depending on the withdrawal method you requested, some pending withdrawals can be reversed within 72 hours. Head to the withdrawal page and select the withdrawal you wish to cancel.
HOW DO I VERIFY MY ACCOUNT?
As part of our licensing commitments and to abide by various legal requirements, we are obliged to verify the identity of players.
This can be at any time or when certain deposit thresholds are met. If you are asked to verify your account, you’ll need to send us a copy of a national ID, like a passport or driving license, and a recent proof of address document, such as a bank statement or utility bill.
These details must match the details you used when registering your account with us, so we ask you to carefully enter the correct info when you join Spinero.
PAYMENT TIPS AT SPINERO
- Double check your name and personal details are correct/spelt correctly when creating your account.
- Never borrow anyone else’s payment method to make deposits at Spinero - payment details must match your account details.
- Please understand verification procedures are a necessity of our licence and not an attempt to delay paying you your winnings.
- If you are asked to complete the Source of Wealth questionnaire, please do so. We’ll give you a reward for doing this.